The term ‘CasinoSelect.in’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this web site. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of this web site. The laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales govern your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use. Use of this site is subject to the following:
- The content of this website is for your general use and information only. The content may be changed without notice.
- We do not, nor do any third parties, provide any guarantee or warranty that correctness, performance, relevance, suitability or completeness of the information and materials offered or found on this website for any purpose.
- This website may at times include links to other websites which are to provide further information for your convenience. These links are not an indication that we endorse the website(s) and we are not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
- You accept that the information and materials found on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies and we explicitly deny liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law. We are not liable for your use of any information and materials found on this website is carried out entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to make sure any information, products or services found on this website match your specific requirements.
- We own and are licensed material contained on this website. This material includes, but is not limited to, the arrangement look, design, graphics and appearance. It is prohibited to reproduce this material other than in line with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Use of this website without authorisation may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any trademarks found on this website which are not licensed to, or the property of, the website owner are acknowledged on the website.